Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Words to Remember....


So, here we are. Just a few days left, and my Facebook/Twitter & this Blog will be done. Closed. All gone.

I am sure in the future I will be back. But I have to say, I am excited about this new journey! I mean I just look back at the last couple of years and all the things I've learned. God is truly remarkable and I have no doubt that this avenue I'm about to walk on will lead to even greater knowledge!

This more than likely will be my last post. I will be working more on my upcoming books (anyone love a good Christian love story? what about some advice from an accomplished author?) and on my online art shop {do you see that awesome painting above?? It's my latest, "Say Cheese." You can pre-order your print here and get 20% off!}

I will still be advertising on awesome blogs and will still have my Google account to follow my favs. Blogging will always be a part of me, it's just I really don't have time to keep up with my own one...

So before I say goodbye, I wanted you to please take a minute to sign up for my art + ministry newsletter! It won't be spammy, promise, just about one email a month to update you on what is new in my shop and any news I need to share. You can unsubscribe at any time but this will help us stay connected and you in the loop with my business. There will also be special discounts and giveaways just for newsletter subscribers, so what do you have to lose?! Take a minute to sign up below.

You guys have been amazing, to say the least. I adore each one of you and appreciate your dedication to this blog. You are all more like friends and I know this isn't a final goodbye...more like a "see ya next time!"
So, smile for the camera and say cheese...because you look lovely today :) 
May the Lord bless you and your family in 2013!

I will leave you with some words I'd like you to remember in this new year:

God is always Sovereign, no matter what you or I think.
Follow Him and you will never be confused!
Obey the Word, it is the final say.
Love each other more than life itself. 
Surround yourself with positive people; and pray for the negative ones.
Look up, not down; aim high, not low.
In all things, honor your Father which watches all you say & do.
Be a blessing and be blessed.
Be pure in heart and you shall see the Lord.
Smile often. It scares people.
Laugh at the little things, it will make you wiser.
When you feel alone, remember Christ was alone on the cross to bear your sorrow!
His blood covers ALL sin; not just the ones you want to give up.
Have faith by having a relationship.
BE A LIGHT ON A HILL!! 
Spend more time with family than with social media.
Give your home more love than strangers. You will be held accountable.
Watch your words, they cut deeper than the sharpest swords.
Be humble like a child; let them be your teacher and you the student.
Grow from mistakes, but not grow bitter.
Forgive early, find peace early.
and finally...
BLOG WHAT YOU LOVE NOT WHAT YOU THINK OTHERS WILL LOVE!!

XOXO
~JACY~




1 comment:

  1. What a great last post Jacy. Those last words of advice are amazing, gave me goosebumps.
    *hugs*
    Blessings to you! ♥

    ~Maria-Isabel

    ReplyDelete

Comments from Awesome People

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips