Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sponsor Spotlight: Megan from Bishop Place Handmade

Photo Cred: Photos By Moe

Oh my darling friend, Megan.
I've known Megan for a long while now and it sure has been a pleasure. In fact, we were pregnant the exact same time and both have April babies! It was a lot of fun having a girl friend you can swap new mommy stories (the good, the bad and the swollen) with :) While I had my little boy, Megan and her husband RJ had a beautiful baby girl Madison. She is so precious!

Full of faith, love and passion, Megan is the face behind Bishop Place Handmade, a quaint online shop filled with lovely goodies. A self-taught sewer and vintage lover, she creates beautiful zippy pouches, rosettes, hait knoties and more. Her shop blog is inspiring and beautiful as well.

Image of Heirloom Brown Zippy Pouch with Lace {2}

You might know her also as The Mrs. This was how I met Megan, and found her The Mrs blog funny, encouraging and honest for mommas everywhere. This woman truly is as sweet as they come. She is someone I know I can talk to if I am going through emotional trials or need advice on something blog related. Her heart thrives on helping others and her spirit is eager to please the Lord through all that she does. She truly has been a great friend to me and I'm blessed to know her!

Here are some of my favorite things from Megan:
I actually have never tried hair knoties before but I would definitely buy these if and when I do!
Yellow has been one of my latest favorite colors so these zippy chevron pouches have me dying.
The detail in this pouch is stunning. I'm in love with the lace!!
I absolutely loved when Megan shared a peek into her craft room!!! So bright and cute, I would love to go shopping in that room haha one of everything, please!

I'm so excited to have Megan grace my sidebar. Just a true gem from Alabama that everyone should get to know :)


It would be awesome if you guys could connect with Megan & support Bishop Shop Handmade!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from Awesome People

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips