Thursday, August 22, 2013

That Time We Left the Dog Home: Part 2

If you missed the first part of this two-part post, you are going to want to go here. This past weekend my husband, son and I went to visit my sister, future bro-in-law and nephew. We found ourselves on Main Street in this amazing antique shop. I can't even explain our excitement! My husband and I love historic items and treasures from past generations. We didn't know if we could take photos inside the shop but no one stopped us, so....enjoy! {We sure did.} PS: There might be a vintage typewriter involved...control your squeals if you are in a public place or around little children. Thank you.









Can we live here please?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from Awesome People

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips