Saturday, August 24, 2013

Things I Love /// # 1

Happy Saturday beauties! I have loved so many awesome things this week and had to share. Every week I find new things to pin onto my boards or save to my bookmarks. I'm going to take a guess and say you've been finding awesome things too. Am I right? Here's what I've been loving this week:

25 Things to Do with Fabric Scraps from CrazyLittleProjects.com #fabric scraps
(source) /// I've been elbows deep in scraps lately. I've been LOVING this list!


Peach colored Hair Bow
(source) /// WANT in every color & pattern! Seriously.


Why Periods? 
Why can't
Mother Nature 
just text me 
and Be like, 
Whaddup Girl?,
You ain't pregnant.
Have a great week. 
Talk to ya Next Month.
(source) Word.
(source) YES!! Awesome motivational quote.
i declare bankruptcy, funny quotes
(source) The. Best. Ever.
Rustic Wood Sign Together is my favorite place to be
(source) I want this for our master bedroom!
Pumpkins carved with a drill!
(source) Totally doing this in the fall!! Gorgeous.
What have you been loving this week?

2 comments:

  1. Those pumpkins remind me of that light-art toy from when I was a kid. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah! Wasn't it called "Lite-Bright" or something? I had it too Brittany lol Definitely want to do this with our pumpkins this year.

      Delete

Comments from Awesome People

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips