Saturday, October 13, 2012

Spotlight Saturday: October Sponsors


Happy Saturday!
 
Man, I cannot believe how fast this week has flown by...like a pigeon with a jet-pack. Whoa.

I've been thinking lately {yeah, I know. It's scary when I do that}. I want to go back to when I used to feature favorite blogs and shops on Saturdays {hence the name, Spotlight Saturday} so today I bring you my awesome sponsors! They don't even know I'm doing this but that's okay...surprise! Surprises can be good sometimes...right? :)

Enjoy them, guys. Show them some love by visiting their blogs and follow if you like what you see. They are so sweet and I am so excited they decided to sponsor ABJ! I still have ad spots available on my advertise page so check them out if you want to connect with me. Also, don't forget to enter this weekend's giveaway here! You can win a free e-book edition of my new book "The Palace Keepers"!

Okay, enough about me {we can be here all weekend}.
Here are my sponsors, show them some luv, yo!

Jen's Wreaths is the perfect sponsor for this time of year! Jenny and her family own and run this business, which makes me even more happy to support a small business owner. Check out her site and shop for awesome wreaths and holiday decor. Jenny has been sweet enough to include a special code for all ABJ readers! Use code "JACY" for 10% off. Thanks Jenny!

Buttons, Birds, and BS 
Brittany is not only a pretty face, she has talent to boot!
Her blog highlights her creative projects and follows her life as a 20 something.
She is so full of sweetness and heart, how can you NOT want to follow this girl!!

 Today with theTennerys
Meet the Tennerys!
They blog is all about their family and life; the fun things and not-so-fun things.
With big hearts and lots of humor, follow this amazing family blog.

Laugh with Ash 
Ashlee is quirky and full of laughs as she looks at life with a great perspective.
As a military wife and mommy, Ashlee has many experiences that she shares...with lots of smiles, of course!

Eve is a young, funny, crafty dreamer who loves to blog about her random thoughts, Instagram photos, and anything that makes her smile. You can smile too, just follow her, you won't be disappointed!

 
One busy little bee, Courtney if in her fourth year at college in the Big Apple! Follow her blog as she shares her journey of going to school in NYC, what makes her laugh and what her dreams are.

If you'd like to have your blog or shop reviewed for the Spotlight, email me at artbyjacy@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from Awesome People

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips