Thursday, June 14, 2012

Just Hang On!

Wiggles cuddling with daddy <3

If you are like me (God bless you), you notice your failures more than successes.
You are constantly comparing who you are with who you think you "should be." You look at Christ and realize how far from Him you are and your prayer life is not as lively as it needs to be. As I was beating myself up for letting my spiritual life go since having David, God spoke to me through song.

I'm guilty. When I first hear a message, my mind automatically thinks of someone else ("Ohh so & so needs to hear this!) Afterwards though, I realize the message is for ME first and needs to be applied to ME before I can turn around and try to apply it to someone else..

Like Britt Nicole's song "GOLD":
"This is for all the girls, boys all over the world, whatever you've been told, you're worth more than gold"
she sings in the first line of the chorus.

I Am!! I may not be the best but to God, I'm worth more than gold! and you too. So...

HANG ON, GOD LOVES YOU STILL!
HANG ON, IT WILL GET BETTER!
HANG ON, GOD'S NOT DONE!
HANG ON, YOU WILL GET BETTER!
HANG ON, JESUS KNOWS YOUR HEART!
HANG ON, YOU'RE WORTH MORE THAN GOLD!

I may not be where I need to be, but I'm better than I was.
As long as I keep striving, I won't stay stagnant.
As long as I keep going, keep hanging on, God is for me & He's restoring!!!
So don't let go if you are in a spiritual desert, He will provide everlasting water.
Just hang on...Jesus is still working!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from Awesome People

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips