Thursday, June 21, 2012

Baby Brag Post {Photos}

Okay, I suck. 
I'm like the worst blogger in history (comment if you agree! um just kidding, don't)...I don't write often, when I do, I try too hard...just super lame. So I'm re-committing myself. I know what you're thinking, that's I'm insane considering I have a new baby in the house.

Which is WHY I NEED to blog!!!
I'm home alone and I need an outlet. Mothers need to stay connected to the outside world, or they go nutso...since I'm already naturally nutso, I need to stay connected even more. 

I'm working on a SUPER BIG SUMMER GIVEAWAY but since the details are still being ironed out, I'm going to now plaster the snot out of this post with photos of my beloved baby...aka Wiggles...aka the reason why I've been too busy to write...

Oh but when I see this smile, I kinda don't mind!! :)


 xoxo






















3 comments:

  1. He is SOOOOO totally adorable! What a handsome baby! I cant believe how cute he is. I was ohhing and awwing over every adorable pic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos. Blessings Niki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies!! Jonathan and I were prepared if our baby was an uggo...hey, not every baby is cute, just sayin' lol But this kid is quite adorable :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments from Awesome People

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips