Thursday, January 26, 2012

My Fashion Sketches

Okay, lately, I've been sketching almost every day!
Which is a record and I want to move up to sketching at least once a day, but it is a tough commitment.

Throughout art school, we were taught that we must sketch every single day to hone our skills.
Oh, how I miss having someone over my shoulder, telling me what to do haha
(err...what?!)

I guess what I mean is, I miss having a school schedule and having things all laid out for me, you know?
I DO NOT, I repeat, do not miss the work load, drama or critiquing...but I do miss the accountability that my art teachers held us to.

Do you know what I mean?

Anyways...enough about school, I'm getting depressed haha
What do you think of my fashion sketches, eh?
I'm having so much fun with them!
I have some available here in my shop already...

but here are two new ones!
I'm starting to sell the sketches and prints of them...
I still think pencil fashion sketches are classy.


What's your opinion? Would you buy a rendition of a pencil sketch or the original?
Are pencil sketches prehistoric?
Comment below and let me know!

3 comments:

Comments from Awesome People

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips