Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Priorities of A Calling

I have to say sorry for not updating for a couple of days.. My mind has been whirling, and I have been praying about where I should go...


Sometimes our priorities get mixed up and we lose sight of what is really important. I have posted before about a book that I am writing called The Palace Keepers. Yet after I posted that, I didn't write for a long time and got too wrapped up in Etsy and art stuff. Not like that is wrong, but for me, it should not have been my first priority...

This book was put into my heart by God and has been on my mind for at least 3 years now. I wanted to share with you some links dedicated to the message of Emotional Purity. One is the website where I summarize what the book will be about and the other link is an audio recording of me speaking about this message.



I will be taking some time to seek the Lord on this book and work to finish it. I wanted to participate in craft shows this year, but the money I would be spending will go towards publishing this book. Also, most of the money that I have made in my shop and will make, will also go towards this project...

I will continue to post on this blog and help the handmade community. I will have some new listings in my shop just not every day.
I ask you all, whether you know how to or not, just pray for me and for this project. I know that God has called me to do something greater and less selfish with my talents, and to spread this message for His glory...


I would like to hear your thoughts about this and I hope and pray that you understand...thanks for all your support, and I will still be doing my art and have my shop, but that will be only part time for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from Awesome People

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips