Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year, New Art!

Hey there everyone! Happy 2011 :)

It has been a little while since I've blogged, but it was sure nice to take a break and enjoy the holiday season. And now that its over, its time to work, work work haha

So I have a new idea that I think will be awesome! I have a video to showcase it, which is also a treat because you get to see how I paint a portrait from start to finish. The tricky thing is, its a hair portrait! That's right!

I have been fascinated with hair since I could grow some, and even more so now. I am constantly surrounded by beautiful ladies who take such good care of their hair like they would a baby! And we should! In fact, did you know that a woman's hair is her glory? There is a special power and anointing about it, that it is no wonder why everyone on earth has a fascination with it. 
I wanted to showcase that glory by creating a portrait of someone from behind, not of their face like we usually see. It amazes me how when you're in the super market or out somewhere, that you can spot someone you know (or think you know! lol) just by the back of their heads! I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

I will be providing shortly in my shop custom hair portraits. This would be a great gift for mothers, grandmothers, aunts, nieces, daughters etc. Maybe I need to show you the video now so you can see and understand what I'm blabbing about:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from Awesome People

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips