Friday, February 21, 2014

New Graphic Tee Design Reveal!




Have I got some exciting news...I learned how to screen print! Well just started learning but I was surprised how quickly I picked it up. Months of preparation and studying sure paid off. It was intimidating at first, not gonna lie. Then one moment it all clicked and I was able to create the first screen to be used in my shop's graphic t-shirt line "Hello Awesome Tees"!

An order of plain white tees are on their way and hopefully a launch date for this design will be set this week. It is such a passion of mine to bring Christ-centered designs to people who need encouragement and inspiration. We are all struggling and God sees every heart. Please pray with me, that this new venture will be more like a ministry, not just a business. That people will be touched and healed by these designs.We could all use more love, grace and mercy. I'm hopeful hearts will turn to Christ through these tees.

What is your favorite Bible verse that could be a great T-shirt design? Be sure to check out my shop Hello Awesome by clicking here or visiting http://www.helloawesomeshop.com

Linking up with these awesome blogs!
Tatertots and Jello
Six Sisters Stuff 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from Awesome People

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips