Saturday, March 16, 2013

Spotlight Saturday: Danielle @ Framed Frosting

If you haven't heard of Framed Frosting by now, you must be living under a rock. Today's spotlight is shining on Danielle, the creative and fashionable girl behind the blog. You may have seen her cute lil' face on my sidebar. You may also want to check out some of the cute outfits she has put together. Can I say "cute" enough? No, not with her.

stripes + cobalt jeans

Even her message for you guys is cute: 

"I'm Danielle, a 20-something college student who loves fashion, Grey's Anatomy, and dark chocolate. On my blog, I post a little of everything -- from my life as a college student to my newest recipe or DIY project. I'm currently hosting a Six Piece Remix challenge as a way for me to get more wear out of my current clothes and finding new ways to style them. I'd love for you to join the challenge -- simply create your blog post & link up before March 20th!"



Um, yeah, not only am I following the challenge, I am participating too! Come on, you must join the fun. It's pretty much shopping in your own closet and then sharing your "new" outfits with a bunch of girlfriends. What's not to love about that?

Oh, she also has a nifty gallery wall that features some custom artwork by yours truly AND suffers from control-freak-itis just like me! Seriously, here is her post admitting it and here is mine. Now tell me we weren't made to be sisters. So take some time right now and show her some Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest love.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from Awesome People

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips