Saturday, October 6, 2012

Porcelain Poppies {Video Tutorial}




The other day I had a stroke of genius...okay, maybe it was more of a mild heart attack of inspiration.

Anyway I realized, duh, I should do more videos of me sketching and doing my art!
Kinda makes sense since I've had a Youtube channel since 2010...with only a few sorry videos to share.

"Porcelain Poppies" was SO much fun to make! I setup my tripod, gathered all my materials, set the camera and recorded a freehand sketch on a porcelain tea cup and saucer set. Not gonna lie, setting up took MUCH longer than the actual filming! I had to work with the lighting (since I have all of my studio/art stuff in the basement...goodbye natural light, hello natural light lightbulbs!)


Overall, I think it came out pretty cool...enjoy the video!
If you'd like to check out past videos and/or subscribe to my channel, click here.
Comment below if you like what you see and want more videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from Awesome People

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips