Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Would you like to be a Featured Crafter/Artist on my Blog?!

Hey ya'll!
This will probably be my last post for the week, we will see.
I wanted to bring you an opportunity however...
would you like to be the next artist/crafter feature on my blog??
Uh, do ya, do ya??!!

Great! 'Cuz I need some new posts featuring awesome people who do awesome things...
Does that sound like you?
If you think so, write a comment including your business link and email!

I just love talking about talented people and helping out the handmade community...
ya'll know my motto...
(People helping people)

Sweet! Can't wait to hear from you :)

Here are some of my new Little LeeLee designs to cheer you guys up...enjoy!

 "Office Gossip"; The Little Life of LeeLee

 "Technology Rivalry: Part One"; The Little Life of LeeLee

3 comments:

  1. I'd love to! My shop is http://babybundleboutique.etsy.com and my email is sberniquez@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jacy, these new pieces are so cute, I love them.

    I can't believe how much you've done recently. Your creative juices have def been flowing and it's so refreshing to see that in your work.

    If I can get my juices flowing I might be able to help you too, let me think about what I can do!!

    Hugs,

    Bella :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now days PBX come packed with a lot of features. You can basically customize your PBX to fit your business needs. When you see the features, you will know how your current phone system is not good enough. I have been using hosted pbx from Telcan. With this PBX, I can customize the welcome greeting, route calls to multiple numbers, even program what phone number to call at what time, have a professional voicemail, get my voicemail emailed and the list goes on. It is very easy to set up using wizard. Check out PBX

    ReplyDelete

Comments from Awesome People

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips