Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I'm so Bubbly about this New Treasury I'm in!

I have decided that I am a terrible blogger! I have been so busy running around, I forget to pop in and share lol I do have some photos that I will be posting very soon, so stay tuned! I have the privilege of selling my artwork in a new handmade shop that is opening up Feb 1st called Hidden Treasures. It is in Agawam, MA on Rt 159 (if you are local and want to check it out! We may even meet face to face...just warning you ha)

Anyways, I am just head over heels in love with this opportunity and the projects that Lauri, the owner, is having me do. I have completed a mural for the wall above where my paintings will hang...blah blah, I just need to post those pics already to show you!

Okay, going to the topic I originally went on here for, I am featured in another treasury!! Whoohooo!! Can I get an Amen?!
It is a super cute, fun treasury by hiyapapaya and its called bubbly love. I have a screen-shot that is linked to the actual treasury, and a few items from featured sellers who also appear in the treasury. Enjoy! (and I will get those pics of the shop up asap :))



Make your own Cupcake Bath Bombs by Brambleberry


(...This one is mine...hehe...)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on such a great treasury, and the local shop opportunity! I look forward to seeing the mural, in photos at least...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! If all goes well today, the pics should be up tonight or tomorrow...can't wait to share them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute stuff in the treasury - I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments from Awesome People

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips