Sunday, December 12, 2010

Prepare for the Takeover!

I have been super duper busy the last couple of days...especially with my newest listing! I'm sooo excited for this because I know it just opened up a whole other world for my magnets :)
Featuring the "Paradise Palace" Magnet Doll Room Set! It's too cool, I can't lie. It has all sorts of room decor magnets that go with an 8.5x11in bedroom background. I had a blast drawing all the little details and planning the way the room will go...here are some pics!




I was heading my shop in another direction. I was actually going to focus on my art prints and bookmarks, which I will still add. But these magnets are so original, I have to add more! I have not seen, personally, anything like this before and I really hope this will be groundbreaking for not just me, but for Etsy as well.

I love the ideas I have and I know it's only going to be a matter of time before my Magnet Doll Sets takeover my entire time, mind and home! Secretly, I believe the dolls have been plotting this for sometime...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from Awesome People

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips