Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Phew...Magnetic Magic

Okay, so my first day yesterday went really well. It was very surreal not having to get up and rush...er...I mean drive very carefully to the office...hehe...But I am so excited to present to you guys two brand new magnets! :)

They are totally different from what I have so far, but super fun. I have many more ideas coming up, but here are the photos below. Pleaseeeee let me know what you think!! Of course I care about your opinions, good and bad so bring them on!
 



I feel in the future there will be posts of tutorials on how to make your own bookmarks and magnets. I'm just waiting to add more of those items and fill up my shop a little bit before giving away my secrets...hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from Awesome People

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips