Friday, December 3, 2010

New Print. WAAAHOOO!!

Hey ya'll!
So this is my official first day working for myself...and I have to admit, I am so happy I don't have to go into an office or pack a lunch!
One thing though, there is a hint of fright in my soul. Yet that is normal because I don't know what the future holds. Plus this is what I always wanted to do, so I'm not going to give into that scared feeling. Besides fear is not of the Lord, and I know that good things are just around the corner :)

Which brings me to my latest listing! This quote I found in my high school graduation card that my parents wrote to me. I couldn't even remember reading it before but I found it at the perfect moment, which was yesterday after I lost my job. Can you believe it? Well, I can! Whenever you hear an encouraging word or phrase, it usually is when you need to hear it the most.
Here is my new print called "Reach for the Top." Don't you love it? 
Not trying to toot my own horn, but I think the girl is too cute. I love doing little drawings like her, they are so much fun and whimsy.

I have been on a roll since 7:30am haha. Not only did I just finish this print, but I also completed three paintings I have been meaning to do for a friend. They are all about 8"x8", so not too big but I still needed to get my mind focused on completing them. And I did, yay!

Alrighty, so I think it's time for a break. Oh yeah, and maybe some lunch will help. Isn't that cool how I can take a lunch whenever I want, and take a break? Yeah, I'm so loving this right now. Let's pray this hard works pays off soon lol
'Til next time, keep on reaching and don't give up...you really don't have time to waste on being at the bottom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from Awesome People

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips