Saturday, December 4, 2010

Yeah, new print. That's right...

Phew, what a morning!
You know, even though I don't have a "real" day job, I still get up around the same time! haha
I don't mind it at all because I love working in the morning before the rest of the house wakes up. It's quiet and peaceful...for at least a couple of hours ;)

So I am creating different things for my shop, especially different styles of prints. I want to have a diverse product selection and I think with the ideas that have been coming to my mind, they will be diverse indeed.
I just listed this print in my shop about a minute ago, so this is new stuff people:
 

I have some cool new prints coming, so stay tuned! I want to continually push myself creatively and surprise you all!
I'm off to promote more and then do some painting...an artist's day is never done! (Hm, that would be a good quote on a print hehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from Awesome People

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips