Okay, maybe that's just because I'm writing this post in my robe. Yup. It's one of those mornings, gotta love it! Last week, there were some great linkups. Here is my favorite:
To be honest, I'm not a spicy person. Personality wise, maybe. But when it comes to my food, I'm a mild child. However, this picture is just utterly amazing and yummy looking! The entire recipe was making me drool.
Now let's see what I can drool over this week!
Here are the simple guidelines if you'd like to participate:
- Linkup recipes, posts, your products or your blog and shop urls
- Please DO NOT linkup any social media account (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Play nice. There is a zero tolerance for bullies and mean people, k?
- Please link back to the linkup if you can within your post
- Feel free to share the linkup via your social media accounts
- Following my blog is appreciated but not required :)
Be sure to stop next Saturday to see if your link is featured!! And I know I keep saying this, but buttons for this linkup will be coming soon...I just have to find that html code to create them. Anyway, enough of me babbling. Show me what you got!
Btw, I'm always looking for co-hosts. Having co-hosts helps build more community and helps to bring more traffic to the linkup, which means more eyes on YOUR link! If you would like co-host the linkup, please email me if interested >>> firstname.lastname@example.org