Friday, September 13, 2013

Pencil Obsessed /// Illustrated Prints

"FRAYED" /// 8x10 matte print of original pencil illustration

It feels so good to be drawing again. I've come to the conclusion that no matter how I try, I cannot give up art. It was a nice break though. I was inspired and came back refueled. Today I just wanted to share with you two new prints that are available in the shop. They are called "FRAYED" and "Fancy." 

"Fancy" /// 8x10 matte print of original pencil illustration

Pencil illustrations are at the core of my passions. The simplicity of using a pencil on a blank piece of paper intrigues the heart. As a young girl, I delighted in smudged fingertips lost in imagination. As an adult, nothing much has changed except maybe inspiration. I'd love to know what you think of these latest works. 

Do you enjoy pencil drawings?
What is creative childhood memory of yours?


1 comment:

  1. Your work is BEAUTIFUL! I absolutely love your print "Frayed". My husband and I have just recently purchased out first house and I will definitely visit your website to purchase artwork for out home!

    ReplyDelete

Comments from Awesome People

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips