Thursday, March 14, 2013

Fabric Fun Friday: Mod Podge Shoes

I did it. I caved. I couldn't resist bringing back another Fabric Fun Friday post!! Man, how long has it been since my last one? A year? I don't know but too long. What I do know is that this one is pretty awesome. If you guys like this, please comment and let me know. I just might make this a staple of the blog and even add it to the categories.

Do you remember when I made over my old flats with mod podge in this post? It was so much fun and I've been daydreaming about more shoes to makeover! I'm thinking heels next...
Until then, enjoy these great projects from all over the web. Of course, it is all about fabrics today, but how cool to combine fabric with mod podge AND shoes {my fav}?!

As always, photos are linked to the original source. Enjoy my beauties, and remember, if you like Fabric Fun Fridays, tell me below in the comments yo xoxo

Photobucket





IG doily shoes.jpg



Shoe Makeover: Graceful Lace Flats momspark.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from Awesome People

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips