Friday, October 19, 2012

Fabric Fun Friday: Autumn Explosion

I am always torn this time of year.
Summer is my time but I live in New England and nothing beats the beautiful changing landscape around here! This week, I chose to highlight Autumn for Fabric Fun Friday
{thinking of shortening it to "FFF" or F3"? Thoughts?}
Enjoy the stimulating imagery, soaked in Autumn-awesomeness!!
{As always, photos are linked as best as possible to the original source :)}

Soft Knitted Nougat Autumn Infinity Loop Scarf - Rose Smoke
A Boo-tiful Halloween Basket, diy trick-or-treat baskets, girly halloween, baskets for toddlers, black and white halloween baskets
diy pillow curtain napkin
Nutmeg Fall Fabric by Robert Kaufman Half Yard Set of 2
Fall Fabric Tutu
Owl Hooded Towel Pattern and Tutorial
Fall Fabric Flower Headband Rosette Trio
Fall fabric leaves ready for applique
burlap wreath - www.turtlesandtails.blogspot.com
Pleated Purse Wristlet Autumn Leaf Colors
Comfy mittens in the shades of autumn

3 comments:

  1. OMG. Lovely autumn collections. I wish we had autumn season here in Bali as we only have summer and rainy season. I was wondering how pretty it would be. Thank you Jacy, for including my clutch purse in this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacy, this is lovely! thank you so much for featuring my fabric collection...I love fall. It is my favorite season...here in North Carolina we have amazing fall color and trees and this is peak leaf watching weekend in our mountains! Thanks again. Karol www.shesellsfabric.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful collection! Fall is my favorite season, but we don't see much of the colors down here in Houston. Thank you for featuring my fabric flower headband! I appreciate it! Kassandra www.mrscraftypants.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments from Awesome People

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips