Wednesday, May 16, 2012

My Lil' Shepherd Boy {DIY Nursery Reveal}

Okay, I have been waiting for this post!!
I have been enjoying my lil' shepherd boy David soooooo much...my heart has never been wrapped so tight around a tiny little finger :)


When we were getting ready for our Wiggles (my nickname for him...even in the womb, he is just so wiggly lol) I knew my studio, which took up the second bedroom, would have to be relocated. I had a ball with his nursery projects and though I was stressed by the end, it came out so cool!
Without further ado, here is the smattering of photos...I will also be sharing my project tutorials for this room in future posts.

One of my favorite things about the nursery are the multi-colored IKEA curtains!  I scoured the internet for the right curtains for this room. When I found them at IKEA, I knew we HAD to get them. Sure enough, my husband drove his very pregnant wife 45 minutes late at night to the nearest store. It was SO worth it!!





Past post of a nursery project:

 Future DIY nursery project posts will include:
- Revamped Red Mirror
- Recovered Striped Bumper
- Chevron Crib Skirt Tutorial
- Mobile/Nightlight Corner Fixture

Stay tuned...






2 comments:

  1. You did a great job Jacy! Where did you relocate your studio? Blessings Niki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! Your nursery turned out beautiful, you've done a lovely job. I have this linked to my nursery reveals roundup post as well today, for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Comments from Awesome People

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips