Thursday, February 9, 2012

Illustration Sneak Peek...


Just wanted to give you guys a sneak peek at what I've been doing in the studio today!
(sorry about the lighting...it's blah down here and I didn't want to edit them...I know, lazy...)
This illustrations is super fun and I can't wait to list it in my shop :)
I think I'm going to call it "Explore"... 
what do you think?
 

These mini vintage plates are so cute! And I thought that BEFORE I drew on them hehe
I had snagged up these at a Goodwill in Virginia, which I shared with you in this post a couple of days ago...I'm loving illustrating on porcelain!


 I hope you love them too :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow I lovvveeee the second one! :D its so pretty! By the way, are you going to Titi Maggie's bday party Saturday??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sweetie :)
    No, I won't be able to make it...it's my niece Brookelyn's 4th birthday party. Have fun though!

    ReplyDelete

Comments from Awesome People

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips