Monday, November 28, 2011

We Speak To Inspire


Lately, I've been really wanting to have an outlet or forum where people can share their inspiring quotes, sayings, poetry, writing, etc.

I wasn't sure what to do but today I figured it out...I created a new Etsy Team!
It's called "We Speak to Inspire" and it's geared to be positive and uplifting through the power of the spoken and/or written words.

Words are SO powerful! Just think about it...it only took God to speak light into existence!
"And God said, Let there be light: and there was light."
Genesis 1:3

Amazing. Every day, we use words. Sometimes we forget their power and abuse this privilege. Words can uplift, encourage, build up and inspire! OR they can hurt, tear down, discourage and belittle.

Daily, I'm trying to make my words count towards the positive. Whatever I utter, I want Jesus to be pleased. I want my speech to be Christ-like and not just my image.

If you are on Etsy and would like to join my team, please do!
Click here or on the image above.
Be prepared to bless and be blessed in return :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from Awesome People

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips