Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My Latest Fashion Illustrations


Just so you know, I am LOVING this change!
Fashion and illustration have been passions of mine for years. This week I will be sharing some old drawings I did back in middle/high school. But now, have fun checking out my latest illustrations! Print available in my shop (click on any image to go there.) 
Let me know what you think :)


"She Waits" Ink & Colored Pencil

"Grace Flows" Ink & Colored Pencil
 "Sincere Essence" Ink


"Tabitha's Hair Turban" Ink & Digital
 "Glorious Twist" Ink & Marker
"Teen Love" Ink & Colored Pencil

2 comments:

  1. Your artwork is very beautiful. I'm going to pin a couple of your pictures from your Etsy shop.

    ReplyDelete

Comments from Awesome People

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips