Thursday, October 27, 2011

My Drawings: A New Approach!


 Morning all!!
Okay, so I've been thinking about my Etsy art shop...if you don't know me by now, I don't just do sweet graphics like banner, avatars, web ads, logos etc. I also paint and draw...my true passion.

So I'm thinking of having an entire new approach to my shop. I'm just feeling so creatively stagnant lately in the drawing department...can anyone out there relate?


However, one thing that has remained constant is my love for hair, fashion and modest ladies in art. I love drawing them! Anything feminine & stylish...it really makes my heart sing :)


So I was thinking: Why don't I incorporate more of this in my shop?? I'm really over my old paintings but many customers still love them. I may keep my old stuff up just for variety, but I'm really feeling like I need to start getting back to what I love to create...honestly, I cannot remember the last time I was this excited about my art! I am also moving all of my products to Etsy again. Can't wait! Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. You have to do what you love to find any satisfaction in what you are doing. And if you feel that your drawings are more what you need right now, then I say go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Anita! I really appreciate that! Being an artist can make me so scatter brained and pulled in so many directions...there's not enough time in the day :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments from Awesome People

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips