Thursday, August 11, 2011

Divine Power: Today's Prayer


 This is my daily prayer for today...felt like I would share this:


Lord Jesus, you know my heart and my passion. But I don't want to assume I know what you are doing in my life and in the lives of those around me. Help me walk with a Kingdom mindset and eyes of compassion.


 I want to walk closer to you and to trust more in what you have for me. I pray Jesus, that my mentality doesn't get caught up in my own thinking or my own power. But that I lean on the Divine Power of who you are, the Almighty God who became flesh for my sin. You blessed me with freedom. I pray that I won't be a hindrance and stumbling block to your eternal work.


 Lead me, Oh Lord, to thy cross each day. I lay down my expectations in your hands, for you know what I need better than I. You are amazing and are so beautiful, Jesus. Have this heart of mine, that it may mirror the characteristics that you have, so that those around me may experience your Divine Power!


Protect me from daily addictions that may not seem like deep sins. Anything that takes my time away from you can be damaging. Yet I thank you for opening my mind and heart to this, for showing me the truth and giving me the opportunity to turn around, and walk back into the Divine plan that you have appointed for my feet to walk!
In your precious name, Jesus, I pray  Amen
<3

2 comments:

  1. Awww girl, that was beautiful. I also love the pics you included, they really hit home. Hope you are doing well my friend. Love the new blog design (which is prob not even new anymore) but I never told ya, so now I did. :)

    Hugs, Bella :)
    **AMAZE ME AUGUST** @ Bella Before and After Any projects, recipes, diy welcome.
    **PARTY PLANNING TUESDAYS** @ Euro Style Cakes. All your party planning tips, decorations, invitations, and recipes welcome at my NEW party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bella!!
    God has really been moving in my heart and life...but I always want to make sure I never take it for granted.
    Thanks for the compliments!

    ReplyDelete

Comments from Awesome People

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips