Saturday, June 18, 2011

Weekend Promo! What are you promoting?

So I couldn't help but do some work this weekend, even though we are currently away on a mini vacation to celebrate our two year wedding anniversary :)

As I sit here early in the morning, the dog is relaxed and my husband still sleeping, I am typing to the sound of crashing waves from the shore of Rockport, MA. Smelling that salty air is amazing! My sinuses have never been better LOL

Because business is picking up and I have so many creative ideas to contain (not to mention the free Wifi in our room) I decided bringing my laptop would be necessary...

Here I am, promoting some of my creations from last night. We got here around 8ish, checked the room and then went for a beautiful night walk. My mind raced with ideas, so once we got back and relaxed on our balcony over looking the water, I plugged in and got down!
Here is what I was up to...click on any photo to see the listing. And yes, they are all still for sale :)




Aren't they fun?? I like couldn't stop, I wanted to keep creating and listing! Thank the Lord for that new "Draft Listing" feature!! Love it...
Now you see what I've been up to when I'm supposed to be "away" on "vacation"...whatever that means!
What are you promoting today?? Your welcome to provide links with your comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from Awesome People

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips