Monday, January 30, 2012

Road Trip!

Okay, so my handsome man really needed to get away (which I did too).
With the whole job situation kind of up in the air, it was really weighing down on us and just sitting at home thinking about it was no good.

I wish I had pics to upload, but right now we are enjoying lovely Virginia!!
Last minute, we gathered up our luggage and puppy and headed for Winchester last night.

Right now, it's sunny and gorgeous!
I realized that staying in a house in the middle of a wooded area is not the best for internet signal (duh)
sooooo...we are heading back home around Wed, and so the giveaway winner of Freebie Tuesday will be announced on Thursday.

Still haven't entered?? Um, what are you waiting for!
It's free people, get on it...right here, right now :)

Enjoy your couple of days...I sure will enjoy mine (Hallelujah!!)

1 comment:

  1. i want to leave a bible verse for you which is mine favorite--in John 16:33 33 “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” i pray that you both have the peace of Jesus Christ in this time of trial..know that you are both in the palm of His hands He will never leave you nor forsake you

    ReplyDelete

Comments from Awesome People

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips