Thursday, December 1, 2011

Taking a break...

Hey guys!

I know I've done this before so for some of you this may not be a new thing.
I am taking a break from social media and Etsy for the next two weeks.

Right now, God has placed in my heart that I must seek Him in ALL things, including my business.
As some of you know, I am currently writing a book.

This book is God's project and it's close to being finished. So, to keep my mind clear of other "voices" and to focus on the One Voice I need to hear, I won't be blogging, facebooking, twittering, or Etsying for a while.

I urge you to try it sometime. There is a freedom from it that I cannot explain.
Some people fast from food..but the truth is, giving up what you want to do most for the Lord and asking Him to take control is so rewarding.

I thank you for your patience and understanding. May you be encouraged to step out on your faith, and pray without ceasing, that His Name be glorified in your life, through everything.

"For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen."
Romans 11:36

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from Awesome People

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips