Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wednesday: Random Day!

Suh-weet! Today is the today on my blog that I have allowed myself to be totally random...yes!
Close friends and fam might say I don't really need to make a day of this...this is how I am every day LOL
BUT scheduling it makes me feel more grown ha

Let the random fun begin MUAHAHAHA...


Okie dokie, this is a painting I just did recently. It was a commissioned piece for a friend and I have to tell ya, brought both of us to tears. You see, she is the only one in her family that goes to our church (same here)
She commissioned me to paint some paintings that were inspired by God to help minister to them.

Towards the end of this painting, as I worshiped in my studio with my paintbrush, God gave me this scripture to put on the back:
"He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water."
John 7:38

How amazing! God spoke right to my heart! I wouldn't have known the exact words otherwise...
He knows what we need, when we need it and how!!

JACKIE my beautiful pup! I call her my "little lady" "beauty" "lovely" and so many other sappy nicknames hehe...she is so adorable and cuddly, I love her!

See! She even wants to cuddle in the car! She kept laying her head on my husband's shoulder while he drove...isn't that just super cute?! I know my husband is, but I was talking about Jackie hehe ;)

My wonderul siblings and I at my sister Leani's graduation two Sundays ago.
I love them so much. We are so close, especially Leani and I. No, we are not twins! Grrr... but we are 5 years apart, which close enough to hang and talk but far enough where I am still the big sis. hehe

However, the two youngin's ARE twins! Born two months early, but as healthy as ever now.
They are a blessing and miracle from the Lord Himself.
Melina is my mini me and theres my Nikko boy wearing my sweatshirt. I told him he could keep it and my mother said he's been wearing it to school every day since! Awww...





Her graduation was from Lyndon State College in Vermont...that is a good 3 hours from home for us.
So to pass the time as we drive back on a very gross rainy day, I took these shots with our awesome Nikon D5000...I love this camera!
I think I annoyed my husband major by snapping pics while he was trying to drive in the rain...
whatever, we got home safe, didn't we??
LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from Awesome People

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips