Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Meet my new friend on Etsy, Kenneth Dante


I have admired Kenneth Dante's handy work in his shop for a little while now. He mixes some cool design elements together to create original pieces for your home or office.
If you haven't heard of him, it's okay because you will...
Here are some photos of Kenneth's work and you can find more in his shop, KennethDante Woodworks, just by clicking on any image!





Kenneth Dante mixes rustic with modern, metal with wood and chic with masculinity. 
I wanted to give him this plug because I believe he will have a 
successful shop on Etsy.

Help me in supporting Kenneth  and his shop!!

1 comment:

  1. Ken's a pretty cool guy and his creative works are indicitive of his talent and craftsmanship. Nice post.

    ReplyDelete

Comments from Awesome People

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips