Friday, December 8, 2017

2017 Ultimate Christian Girl Gift Guide!



Wow! It's been a long time since I've blogged here. Life just got a bit crazy and I've been more active on Instagram. It's just so much fun over there, what can I say! Actually, as I was scrolling, it struck me how many amazing Christian girl bosses I know. I started thinking how cool it would be to curate a collection of their items for an ultimate gift guide. So here it is!! Many of these shops have ready-to-ship items geared towards the modern Christian girl. Some are made to order. But all of them are genuine hearts using their gifts to serve others. This guide is the perfect resource if you are a last minute shopper. Time is ticking and Christmas is almost here, ah! So check out my sweet friends and bring them holiday blessings, either by purchasing from their shops and/or sharing about them on social media. Each photo is linked for more details and information about each shop. Happy shopping and God bless!
PS: stay tuned for brand new blog posts coming soon. Feel good to be back!!






Image of Gourmet Gift Box




Hello Lovely -- White Glossy Mug




itiswell.jpg

Pray Big Gold Christian Art Quote 8x10 Black Canvas Illustration

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from Awesome People

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips